Job Opportunity for Field Officers
We are a Christian organization working with needy children and community empowerment program within the Mathare slums.
Mathare Community Outreach seeks to fill the position of Field Officer (2 posts) on contract for 1 year in one of our program on economic empowerment known as Savings for Life Program.
- Diploma in Social Work/Community Development
- At least one year experience in Savings and Loans scheme program
- TOT/F experience is desirable
General Requirements for all Applicants
- Be a mature born again Christian
- Must be between the age of 25 – 35 years
- A recommendation letter from your church pastor
- Literate in computer packages e.g. Word and Excel
- Ready to work in slum areas and with minimum supervision
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili is vital.
Written application together with CV and copies of testimonials should reach the undersigned by 15th September, 2017. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand-deliver/send to:
- DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION
- OUTREACH COMMUNITY CENTRE
- P. O. BOX 71389-00622
- JUJA ROAD, NAIROBI, KENYA
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted